Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Italian Streets | Annual Inspiration Source

Do you know what fascinates me about annual fashion weeks? For me it is not so much about viewing the latest collections on the runway and noticing fresh trends as enjoying every piece of street style. Sometimes looking at how people themselves decide to combine different patterns, trends and colours of different designers, ages and stories becomes far more original and enjoyable than viewing laconic and very closely pieced together outfit.
I love Italy. Literally, fashion wise it is one of the top destinations for me as though it is always intriguing, spontaneous, playful and creative. I would like to share view some of my favourite pieces and I really hope that you will find your inspiration in this picture the way I did.





thank you http://le21eme.com for images.

No comments:

Post a Comment