Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Todd Anthony Tyler | Fit4Fashion Reality Tv Show

Only few days are left before the new reality television show Fit4Fashion will air. The show itself will focus on transforming 12 ordinary men and women into fit, stylish and confident individuals. In fact, the show has even got an interest inside the British government and will receive a support as a campaign encouraging world to see what Britain has to offer.
One of the big news, which I would like to share with you, is that a world-renowned fashion photographer and creative director Todd Anthony Tyler will be a resident photographer and a judge on this show!

"I'm absolutely thrilled to be part of Fit for Fashion ­ it's a fantastic show and great opportunity for me to show my talents outside of fashion and in fitness, which is a big part of my life. I can't wait to it to hit screens later this year and the fact it's being backed by the UK Government is incredible." 

                                                                                                                                                     Todd Anthony Tyler
















No comments:

Post a Comment