Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

HAUTE COUTURE | Living as a fashion designer

My dear readers,

It's finally hot outside and I can't wait to try on my new outfits for the season. Ready to be worn, ready to be exposed for the public. However, today I would like to give you some insight on something rather different. Today I would like to introduce you some of the fashion designer houses. Have you ever wondered how do this artists live who make us happy every season? Well I definitely thought about it.
As interesting as it may seem, fashion designers houses often represent the same concept they try to deliver to the public while on the fashion show. Usually their apartments, villas and mansions are extremely artistic and inspiring, but it makes sense. If you want to be successful as a fashion designer you need to be inspired 24/7. 
Below you can see some of them fashion designers apartments I've picked up. The first picture shows eclectic and colorful Peter Som's manhattan apartment, while the second picture was captured in Ralph Lauren home, yes, also in New York. The last picture brings you an insight into Michelle Smith's living. Different designers, different homes. I have also found one chair, which I would like to suggest for you as a piece of interior. It could refresh your daily surroundings and perhaps bring in some artistic atmosphere, by the way, it's very cozy and stylish. 






(apartment photos from www.elledecor.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment