Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring breeze


Do you smell that? Yes, spring is finally coming to our lives and temperature is slowly getting above the 0 degrees celsius. I can not wait for the actual season to start and I believe, that everyone needs a new cologne for a fresh start. 
In this article I am introducing you my top 5 choices for the season which I believe give a very fresh taste and work seductively on women. My guide includes fragrances from Dior, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo and Hugo Boss. All of them bring a very clear message of a person who takes charge and is adventurous. If you are open to new options and if you are willing to risk in certain situation you can be sure to try one of these smells. What is also great as that they also work perfectly in summer season when you will be vacationing somewhere near the sea. 
Be sure to try one of these else you will miss an occasion. 





Spring breeze


No comments:

Post a Comment