Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Autumn shopping!


Good day my dear readers! I'm just back from my small autumn shopping. You can see Massimo Dutti shop. Well, when it comes to looking elegant nothing seems better for me than this brand. I found some nice trousers and also a shirt! (you will be able to seem them quite soon in a look post). My shopping isn't over yet, I still have few brands on my mind including Zara, United Colors of Benetton and River Island. If you still don't know what could be a good catch, I really suggest getting stylish blazer for the season, or if you are not a big fan of formal look or maybe you would like to make it look more casual, you can always get a leather jacket. 
Hope, you are getting ready for new season! 

1 comment:

  1. Good day my dear readers! I'm just back from my small autumn shopping. You can see Massimo Dutti shop. Well, when it comes to looking elegant nothing seems better for me than this brand.

    movie autographs
    autograph footballs

    ReplyDelete