Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mauri Müller- opinion brings the fashion


Extremely artistic, elegant and edgy look. I'm presenting you a socialite and blogger Mauri Müller ( http://www.mau-fashion.com/ ). The reason why I took the idea of interview with Mauri is that his look really stands out of the rest and carries own original story. Interest in Elin Kling's work, personal opinion and fashion industry, mix of different styles for the result of authenticity.


1.What was the reason you started writing your blog?
The main reason was that I wanted to inform myself more about fashion. After a while I started noticing that my personal view on fashion seems to interest other people. That feeling was great and so I went on blogging. 
2.Summarise your style in one sentence.
I like to wear what I want and mix up different styles to combine a complete new one.
3.Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
I love Elin Kling, because she manages to bring a male edge in her female style. I sometimes do it vice versa and mix up a male style with female details. 
4.What is your favorite item you have?
I have to say I love my Prada bag because I worked and saved up hard to be able to buy it. It always reminds me how beautiful it is being able to afford something.
5.What are your goals for the future?
I want to be able to combine fun and work. I love what I do right now and I hope that it will always be that way. I think I could not handle having a job that I am not interested in.





6 comments:

  1. Fantastic shirt :)

    Adam,

    http://bmagazyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW best style EVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impecable style *-* It's really interesting to have this kind of interviews on your blog btw :)


    http://draftsandexpectations.wordpress.com/
    +++

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! have those pants ;) love it. check out or post with them!

    http://girlsofffifth.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/how-we-wear-tropical-florals/

    GirlsOffFifth.com

    ReplyDelete