Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mamma mia



Hello my dear readers! I thought, that probably it is time to get you introduced with my personal life :). Today, while I was searching for new fashion places downtown, I came across this interesting cafe! From the other side of the road I could already smell coffee & cupcakes there was no way I could go further without stopping by. This lovely place offers a big variety of vine, coffee, cakes and other unique grocery items. It makes an impression of one of those lovely places which are situated on a calm street and you can come there and relax after the busy work week. Definitely it is now on the list of my places, haha. On one of the nearby streets there is also an art bookshop. You can find there a lot of books about: music, cinema, fashion, design. I found few about Men's fashion icons and Gentleman fashion guide, after reading few paragraphs in those books I can say, that these books can be an inspiration for every urban dandy there is.





3 comments:

  1. I would love to go there!! I love those kind of books about fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics
    Thanks for sharinG dear
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place! ;)
    I just followed you and liked this post on Bloglovin ;) Keep in touch! ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete