Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Color palette


Good morning for every fashionista who gets out of his bed or already drinks coffee near the laptop reading f.affiche! ha ha.
My todays topic is - colors. As all of you know, wearing different shades of the same color in one outfit is definitely a hit for this season. I would like to share with you some tips which could help you look awesome and maybe could add a little spark in to your outfit. My todays color is blue. Why blue? Perhaps I focus on this color most this season. 
Wearing blue during summer holidays definitely reminds us the sea, ocean. Purchasing blue shaded item for your seasonal wardrobe could be a good investment for other years, as I said, shades of this color perfectly represent Marine theme which makes it a good finding for every seasons summer. If you get bored or fatigued with one color outfit you can always add white and red accents which will make it timeless trendy Tommy Hilfiger inspired look. 
I have made this collage for you, dear readers, which represents my ideas for the season. Has to look good! Go through this clothes maybe you'll find something for your taste and stay tuned for the next color palette review.
Enjoy!


blue color palette

4 comments:

  1. Cool post
    check out my new post its about my friend's music video and it would be great if you could give your impressionS
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/2012/06/check-out-one-of-my-favorite-upcoming.html
    best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for a lovely response :)

      Delete
  2. great colors!

    Check out my blog and if you like, follow me on GFC and Bloglovin. I will follow you back with pleasure, if you want, just leave a link in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this is perfect, great combo!!

    ReplyDelete