Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

style guide: men s/s 2012

style guide: men s/s 2012


Timex x J.Crew Set of Two Watch Straps | MR PORTER
€40 - mrporter.com






All of us wants to look nice for the spring/summer season. What is the better way to celebrate summer than wearing bright colors? Don't go with grey or black basics, try something new. Get yourself bright or pastellic color- pants, shirt or grab a bright jacket. You could match them with denim item or maybe pick classical accessory. Look will definitely make you fresh and enthusiastic.
   My favorites for the spring/summer 2012 season are definitely Dolce & Gabbana, because their collection offers something new, ornamental I would definitely like to have some of their items in my wardrobe and as you can see in the style guide half of the items are also picked from this years D&G collection.
   Have a nice season all of you dear readers :) hope you'll be extremely stylish.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks a lot! :) I'm very glad you liked it

      Delete
  2. I want all of them great picks and sense.... to bad I'm poor, would you buy those for me *cute face*
    -Great post I'm looking forward to your blog it's great to know another male blogger
    -S
    http://thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I appreciate it! :)
      -Well, if I could afford every item in this guide I would be extremely happy, so my economical abilities are the same as yours Samuel ;D
      -I very like your blog as well

      Delete